Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 51:27 in English Standard Version
"“Set up a standard on the earth; blow the trumpet among the nations; prepare the nations for war against her; summon against her the kingdoms, Ararat, Minni, and Ashkenaz; appoint a marshal against her; bring up horses like bristling locusts."
- Ge 8:4 and in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.
- Ge 10:3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
- 2Ki 19:37 And as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, Adrammelech and Sharezer, his sons, struck him down with the sword and escaped into the land of Ararat. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his place.
- 1Ch 1:6 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
- Jer 4:5 Declare in Judah, and proclaim in Jerusalem, and say, “Blow the trumpet through the land; cry aloud and say, ‘Assemble, and let us go into the fortified cities!’
- Jer 6:4 “Prepare war against her; arise, and let us attack at noon! Woe to us, for the day declines, for the shadows of evening lengthen!
- Jer 25:14 For many nations and great kings shall make slaves even of them, and I will recompense them according to their deeds and the work of their hands.”
- Jer 50:41 “Behold, a people comes from the north; a mighty nation and many kings are stirring from the farthest parts of the earth.
- Jer 51:12 “Set up a standard against the walls of Babylon; make the watch strong; set up watchmen; prepare the ambushes; for the Lord has both planned and done what he spoke concerning the inhabitants of Babylon.
- Jer 51:14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by himself: Surely I will fill you with men, as many as locusts, and they shall raise the shout of victory over you.
- Na 3:17 Your princes are like grasshoppers, your scribes like clouds of locusts settling on the fences in a day of cold— when the sun rises, they fly away; no one knows where they are.