Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 4:3 in English Standard Version
"For thus says the Lord to the men of Judah and Jerusalem: “Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns."
- Ho 10:12 Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you.
- Mt 13:7 Other seeds fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them.
- Mt 13:22 As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful.
- Mr 4:7 Other seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no grain.
- Mr 4:18 And others are the ones sown among thorns. They are those who hear the word,
- Lu 8:7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up with it and choked it.
- Lu 8:14 And as for what fell among the thorns, they are those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by the cares and riches and pleasures of life, and their fruit does not mature.