Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 34:14 in English Standard Version
"‘At the end of seven years each of you must set free the fellow Hebrew who has been sold to you and has served you six years; you must set him free from your service.’ But your fathers did not listen to me or incline their ears to me."
- Ex 21:2 When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing.
- De 15:12 “If your brother, a Hebrew man or a Hebrew woman, is sold to you, he shall serve you six years, and in the seventh year you shall let him go free from you.
- Jer 7:24 But they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and the stubbornness of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.
- Jer 7:26 Yet they did not listen to me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.
- Jer 11:8 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but everyone walked in the stubbornness of his evil heart. Therefore I brought upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do, but they did not.”
- Jer 17:23 Yet they did not listen or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck, that they might not hear and receive instruction.
- Jer 25:4 You have neither listened nor inclined your ears to hear, although the Lord persistently sent to you all his servants the prophets,
- Jer 34:9 that everyone should set free his Hebrew slaves, male and female, so that no one should enslave a Jew, his brother.
- Jer 35:15 I have sent to you all my servants the prophets, sending them persistently, saying, ‘Turn now every one of you from his evil way, and amend your deeds, and do not go after other gods to serve them, and then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to you and your fathers.’ But you did not incline your ear or listen to me.
- Jer 44:5 But they did not listen or incline their ear, to turn from their evil and make no offerings to other gods.