Entdecke ähnliche Bibelverse zu Jeremia 32,18 – English Standard Version
"You show steadfast love to thousands, but you repay the guilt of fathers to their children after them, O great and mighty God, whose name is the Lord of hosts,"
- 2Mo 20,6 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
- 2Mo 34,7 keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation.”
- 5Mo 5,9 You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
- Ps 79,12 Return sevenfold into the lap of our neighbors the taunts with which they have taunted you, O Lord!
- Jes 9,6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- Jes 65,6 Behold, it is written before me: “I will not keep silent, but I will repay; I will indeed repay into their lap
- Jer 10,16 Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the Lord of hosts is his name.