Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 22:13 in English Standard Version
"“Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousness, and his upper rooms by injustice, who makes his neighbor serve him for nothing and does not give him his wages,"
- Le 19:13 “You shall not oppress your neighbor or rob him. The wages of a hired worker shall not remain with you all night until the morning.
- Le 25:39 “If your brother becomes poor beside you and sells himself to you, you shall not make him serve as a slave:
- De 24:14 “You shall not oppress a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brothers or one of the sojourners who are in your land within your towns.
- Isa 5:18 Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of falsehood, who draw sin as with cart ropes,
- Mic 3:10 who build Zion with blood and Jerusalem with iniquity.
- Hab 2:12 “Woe to him who builds a town with blood and founds a city on iniquity!
- Jas 5:4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts.