Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 20:10 in English Standard Version
"For I hear many whispering. Terror is on every side! “Denounce him! Let us denounce him!” say all my close friends, watching for my fall. “Perhaps he will be deceived; then we can overcome him and take our revenge on him.”"
- Ps 31:13 For I hear the whispering of many— terror on every side!— as they scheme together against me, as they plot to take my life.
- Ps 35:15 But at my stumbling they rejoiced and gathered; they gathered together against me; wretches whom I did not know tore at me without ceasing;
- Ps 41:9 Even my close friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted his heel against me.
- Ps 55:13 But it is you, a man, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend.
- Ps 56:6 They stir up strife, they lurk; they watch my steps, as they have waited for my life.
- Jer 1:19 They will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you, for I am with you, declares the Lord, to deliver you.”
- Jer 5:22 Do you not fear me? declares the Lord. Do you not tremble before me? I placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail; though they roar, they cannot pass over it.
- Jer 6:25 Go not out into the field, nor walk on the road, for the enemy has a sword; terror is on every side.
- Jer 9:4 Let everyone beware of his neighbor, and put no trust in any brother, for every brother is a deceiver, and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.
- Jer 36:16 When they heard all the words, they turned one to another in fear. And they said to Baruch, “We must report all these words to the king.”
- Jer 36:20 So they went into the court to the king, having put the scroll in the chamber of Elishama the secretary, and they reported all the words to the king.
- Jer 38:22 Behold, all the women left in the house of the king of Judah were being led out to the officials of the king of Babylon and were saying, “‘Your trusted friends have deceived you and prevailed against you; now that your feet are sunk in the mud, they turn away from you.’