Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 18:17 in English Standard Version
"Like the east wind I will scatter them before the enemy. I will show them my back, not my face, in the day of their calamity.”"
- Ge 41:6 And behold, after them sprouted seven ears, thin and blighted by the east wind.
- Ge 41:23 Seven ears, withered, thin, and blighted by the east wind, sprouted after them,
- Ge 41:27 The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after them are seven years, and the seven empty ears blighted by the east wind are also seven years of famine.
- Ex 10:13 So Moses stretched out his staff over the land of Egypt, and the Lord brought an east wind upon the land all that day and all that night. When it was morning, the east wind had brought the locusts.
- Job 27:21 The east wind lifts him up and he is gone; it sweeps him out of his place.
- Ps 48:7 By the east wind you shattered the ships of Tarshish.
- Jer 2:27 who say to a tree, ‘You are my father,’ and to a stone, ‘You gave me birth.’ For they have turned their back to me, and not their face. But in the time of their trouble they say, ‘Arise and save us!’
- Jer 13:24 I will scatter you like chaff driven by the wind from the desert.
- Eze 27:26 “Your rowers have brought you out into the high seas. The east wind has wrecked you in the heart of the seas.
- Ho 13:15 Though he may flourish among his brothers, the east wind, the wind of the Lord, shall come, rising from the wilderness, and his fountain shall dry up; his spring shall be parched; it shall strip his treasury of every precious thing.
- Jon 4:8 When the sun rose, God appointed a scorching east wind, and the sun beat down on the head of Jonah so that he was faint. And he asked that he might die and said, “It is better for me to die than to live.”