Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 10:16 in English Standard Version
"Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the Lord of hosts is his name."
- De 32:9 But the Lord’s portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage.
- Ps 16:5 The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot.
- Jer 31:35 Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the Lord of hosts is his name:
- Jer 32:18 You show steadfast love to thousands, but you repay the guilt of fathers to their children after them, O great and mighty God, whose name is the Lord of hosts,
- Jer 50:34 Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name. He will surely plead their cause, that he may give rest to the earth, but unrest to the inhabitants of Babylon.