Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 10:14 in English Standard Version
"Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, for his images are false, and there is no breath in them."
- Ps 135:17 they have ears, but do not hear, nor is there any breath in their mouths.
- Pr 30:2 Surely I am too stupid to be a man. I have not the understanding of a man.
- Isa 42:17 They are turned back and utterly put to shame, who trust in carved idols, who say to metal images, “You are our gods.”
- Jer 10:8 They are both stupid and foolish; the instruction of idols is but wood!
- Hab 2:19 Woe to him who says to a wooden thing, Awake; to a silent stone, Arise! Can this teach? Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in it.
- Ro 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,