Explore similar Bible verses on Jeremiah 10:13 in English Standard Version
"When he utters his voice, there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightning for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses."
- Job 5:10 he gives rain on the earth and sends waters on the fields;
- Job 38:22 “Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
- Job 38:34 “Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, that a flood of waters may cover you?
- Ps 104:6 You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains.
- Ps 135:7 He it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, who makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
- Jer 14:22 Are there any among the false gods of the nations that can bring rain? Or can the heavens give showers? Are you not he, O Lord our God? We set our hope on you, for you do all these things.