Explore similar Bible verses on James 5:16 in English Standard Version
"Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."
- Ge 18:23 Then Abraham drew near and said, “Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?
- Ge 20:17 Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, and also healed his wife and female slaves so that they bore children.
- Nu 11:2 Then the people cried out to Moses, and Moses prayed to the Lord, and the fire died down.
- 1Ki 13:6 And the king said to the man of God, “Entreat now the favor of the Lord your God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored to me.” And the man of God entreated the Lord, and the king’s hand was restored to him and became as it was before.
- 1Ki 17:22 And the Lord listened to the voice of Elijah. And the life of the child came into him again, and he revived.
- 2Ki 4:33 So he went in and shut the door behind the two of them and prayed to the Lord.
- 2Ki 19:15 And Hezekiah prayed before the Lord and said: “O Lord, the God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth.
- 2Ki 20:2 Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, saying,
- Job 42:8 Now therefore take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and offer up a burnt offering for yourselves. And my servant Job shall pray for you, for I will accept his prayer not to deal with you according to your folly. For you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has.”
- Pr 15:29 The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- Ac 19:18 Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices.
- Heb 12:13 and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather be healed.