Explore similar Bible verses on Isaiah 66:19 in English Standard Version
"and I will set a sign among them. And from them I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, who draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands far away, that have not heard my fame or seen my glory. And they shall declare my glory among the nations."
- Ge 10:2 The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.
- Ge 10:5 From these the coastland peoples spread in their lands, each with his own language, by their clans, in their nations.
- 1Ki 10:22 For the king had a fleet of ships of Tarshish at sea with the fleet of Hiram. Once every three years the fleet of ships of Tarshish used to come bringing gold, silver, ivory, apes, and peacocks.
- Isa 45:20 “Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
- Jer 46:9 Advance, O horses, and rage, O chariots! Let the warriors go out: men of Cush and Put who handle the shield, men of Lud, skilled in handling the bow.
- Eze 27:10 “Persia and Lud and Put were in your army as your men of war. They hung the shield and helmet in you; they gave you splendor.
- Eze 27:13 Javan, Tubal, and Meshech traded with you; they exchanged human beings and vessels of bronze for your merchandise.
- Ro 15:20 and thus I make it my ambition to preach the gospel, not where Christ has already been named, lest I build on someone else’s foundation,