Explore similar Bible verses on Isaiah 64:8 in English Standard Version
"But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand."
- Isa 29:23 For when he sees his children, the work of my hands, in his midst, they will sanctify my name; they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.
- Isa 45:9 “Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ or ‘Your work has no handles’?
- Isa 45:11 Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and the one who formed him: “Ask me of things to come; will you command me concerning my children and the work of my hands?
- Isa 63:16 For you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us; you, O Lord, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.
- Ro 9:20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”