Explore similar Bible verses on Isaiah 63:10 in English Standard Version
"But they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit; therefore he turned to be their enemy, and himself fought against them."
- Ex 15:24 And the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?”
- Nu 14:11 And the Lord said to Moses, “How long will this people despise me? And how long will they not believe in me, in spite of all the signs that I have done among them?
- Ps 78:17 Yet they sinned still more against him, rebelling against the Most High in the desert.
- Ps 78:40 How often they rebelled against him in the wilderness and grieved him in the desert!
- Ps 78:56 Yet they tested and rebelled against the Most High God and did not keep his testimonies,
- Ps 95:9 when your fathers put me to the test and put me to the proof, though they had seen my work.
- Eze 20:8 But they rebelled against me and were not willing to listen to me. None of them cast away the detestable things their eyes feasted on, nor did they forsake the idols of Egypt. “Then I said I would pour out my wrath upon them and spend my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
- Ac 7:51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you.
- Eph 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.