Explore similar Bible verses on Isaiah 30:25 in English Standard Version
"And on every lofty mountain and every high hill there will be brooks running with water, in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."
- Ps 107:35 He turns a desert into pools of water, a parched land into springs of water.
- Isa 2:15 against every high tower, and against every fortified wall;
- Isa 32:19 And it will hail when the forest falls down, and the city will be utterly laid low.
- Isa 33:21 But there the Lord in majesty will be for us a place of broad rivers and streams, where no galley with oars can go, nor majestic ship can pass.
- Joe 3:18 “And in that day the mountains shall drip sweet wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the streambeds of Judah shall flow with water; and a fountain shall come forth from the house of the Lord and water the Valley of Shittim.