Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 1:2 in English Standard Version
"but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world."
- Ps 2:8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
- Mt 14:33 And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
- Mt 21:38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance.’
- Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Joh 1:3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
- Ac 2:17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;
- Heb 2:3 how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard,
- Heb 3:3 For Jesus has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses—as much more glory as the builder of a house has more honor than the house itself.
- Heb 9:26 for then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
- Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.
- 1Pe 1:20 He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you