Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 13:5 in English Standard Version
"Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”"
- Jos 1:5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.
- Ps 37:25 I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread.
- Mt 6:25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
- 2Co 4:9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
- Php 4:11 Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
- 1Ti 3:3 not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.
- 1Ti 6:7 for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world.