Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 13:20 in English Standard Version
"Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant,"
- Isa 54:10 For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
- Isa 63:11 Then he remembered the days of old, of Moses and his people. Where is he who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of his flock? Where is he who put in the midst of them his Holy Spirit,
- Zec 9:11 As for you also, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.
- Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
- Ac 2:24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.
- Ro 15:33 May the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
- Heb 10:29 How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace?