Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 13:15 in English Standard Version
"Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name."
- Le 7:12 If he offers it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the thanksgiving sacrifice unleavened loaves mixed with oil, unleavened wafers smeared with oil, and loaves of fine flour well mixed with oil.
- Ps 107:22 And let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving, and tell of his deeds in songs of joy!
- Ps 116:17 I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.
- Ps 119:108 Accept my freewill offerings of praise, O Lord, and teach me your rules.
- Isa 57:19 creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and to the near,” says the Lord, “and I will heal him.
- Ho 14:2 Take with you words and return to the Lord; say to him, “Take away all iniquity; accept what is good, and we will pay with bulls the vows of our lips.
- Eph 5:20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,