Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 13:12 in English Standard Version
"So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood."
- Mt 21:39 And they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
- Mt 27:32 As they went out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. They compelled this man to carry his cross.
- Joh 19:17 and he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called The Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha.
- Joh 19:20 Many of the Jews read this inscription, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and it was written in Aramaic, in Latin, and in Greek.
- Ac 7:58 Then they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul.
- Heb 9:12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.
- Re 14:20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse’s bridle, for 1,600 stadia.