Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 12:7 in English Standard Version
"It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?"
- De 8:5 Know then in your heart that, as a man disciplines his son, the Lord your God disciplines you.
- 2Sa 7:14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men,
- Pr 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
- Pr 19:18 Discipline your son, for there is hope; do not set your heart on putting him to death.
- Pr 23:13 Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die.