Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 12:2 in English Standard Version
"looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."
- Ps 22:6 But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by mankind and despised by the people.
- Ps 69:19 You know my reproach, and my shame and my dishonor; my foes are all known to you.
- Isa 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
- Isa 53:11 Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities.
- Lu 24:26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?”
- Php 2:8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
- Heb 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,