Explore similar Bible verses on Hebrews 11:26 in English Standard Version
"He considered the reproach of Christ greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking to the reward."
- Ps 89:50 Remember, O Lord, how your servants are mocked, and how I bear in my heart the insults of all the many nations,
- Php 3:7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
- Heb 2:2 For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution,
- Heb 10:35 Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.
- Heb 13:13 Therefore let us go to him outside the camp and bear the reproach he endured.
- 1Pe 4:14 If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.