Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 49:27 in English Standard Version
"“Benjamin is a ravenous wolf, in the morning devouring the prey and at evening dividing the spoil.”"
- Jud 20:21 The people of Benjamin came out of Gibeah and destroyed on that day 22,000 men of the Israelites.
- Jud 20:25 And Benjamin went against them out of Gibeah the second day, and destroyed 18,000 men of the people of Israel. All these were men who drew the sword.
- Eze 22:27 Her princes in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, shedding blood, destroying lives to get dishonest gain.
- Eze 39:10 so that they will not need to take wood out of the field or cut down any out of the forests, for they will make their fires of the weapons. They will seize the spoil of those who despoiled them, and plunder those who plundered them, declares the Lord God.
- Zec 14:1 Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst.