Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 49:24 in English Standard Version
"yet his bow remained unmoved; his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (from there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),"
- De 32:4 “The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he.
- Job 29:20 my glory fresh with me, and my bow ever new in my hand.’
- Ps 23:1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Ps 80:1 To the choirmaster: according to Lilies. A Testimony. Of Asaph, a Psalm. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, you who lead Joseph like a flock. You who are enthroned upon the cherubim, shine forth.
- Ps 132:2 how he swore to the Lord and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob,
- Ps 132:5 until I find a place for the Lord, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob.”
- Isa 1:24 Therefore the Lord declares, the Lord of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel: “Ah, I will get relief from my enemies and avenge myself on my foes.
- Isa 28:16 therefore thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am the one who has laid as a foundation in Zion, a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, of a sure foundation: ‘Whoever believes will not be in haste.’
- Eph 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,
- 1Pe 2:4 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious,