Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 48:16 in English Standard Version
"the angel who has redeemed me from all evil, bless the boys; and in them let my name be carried on, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.”"
- Ge 28:15 Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
- Ge 31:11 Then the angel of God said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob,’ and I said, ‘Here I am!’
- Ge 31:13 I am the God of Bethel, where you anointed a pillar and made a vow to me. Now arise, go out from this land and return to the land of your kindred.’”
- Ge 31:24 But God came to Laban the Aramean in a dream by night and said to him, “Be careful not to say anything to Jacob, either good or bad.”
- Ex 23:20 “Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.
- Nu 26:34 These are the clans of Manasseh, and those listed were 52,700.
- Nu 26:37 These are the clans of the sons of Ephraim as they were listed, 32,500. These are the sons of Joseph according to their clans.
- 2Sa 4:9 But David answered Rechab and Baanah his brother, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, “As the Lord lives, who has redeemed my life out of every adversity,
- Ps 34:22 The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.
- Ps 121:7 The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.
- Isa 44:22 I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.
- Isa 49:7 Thus says the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel and his Holy One, to one deeply despised, abhorred by the nation, the servant of rulers: “Kings shall see and arise; princes, and they shall prostrate themselves; because of the Lord, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”
- Isa 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
- Am 9:12 that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations who are called by my name,” declares the Lord who does this.
- Ac 15:17 that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things