Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 45:6 in English Standard Version
"For the famine has been in the land these two years, and there are yet five years in which there will be neither plowing nor harvest."
- Ge 41:30 but after them there will arise seven years of famine, and all the plenty will be forgotten in the land of Egypt. The famine will consume the land,
- Ex 34:21 “Six days you shall work, but on the seventh day you shall rest. In plowing time and in harvest you shall rest.
- De 21:4 And the elders of that city shall bring the heifer down to a valley with running water, which is neither plowed nor sown, and shall break the heifer’s neck there in the valley.
- 1Sa 8:12 And he will appoint for himself commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and some to plow his ground and to reap his harvest, and to make his implements of war and the equipment of his chariots.
- Isa 30:24 and the oxen and the donkeys that work the ground will eat seasoned fodder, which has been winnowed with shovel and fork.