Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 3:24 in English Standard Version
"He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life."
- Ex 25:18 And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat.
- Ps 18:10 He rode on a cherub and flew; he came swiftly on the wings of the wind.
- Ps 104:4 he makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire.
- Eze 28:11 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me:
- Heb 1:7 Of the angels he says, “He makes his angels winds, and his ministers a flame of fire.”