Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 3:16 in English Standard Version
"To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you.”"
- Ge 4:7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.”
- So 7:10 I am my beloved’s, and his desire is for me.
- Joh 16:21 When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
- 1Co 11:3 But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
- 1Co 14:34 the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.
- Eph 5:22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
- Col 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- 1Ti 2:11 Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness.
- Tit 2:5 to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.
- 1Pe 3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,
- 1Pe 3:5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands,