Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 3:15 in English Standard Version
"I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”"
- Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
- Mic 5:3 Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in labor has given birth; then the rest of his brothers shall return to the people of Israel.
- Mt 1:23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us).
- Mt 1:25 but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.
- Lu 1:34 And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”
- Ro 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
- Ga 4:4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law,
- 1Ti 2:15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.
- Heb 2:14 Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,
- Re 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.
- Re 20:10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.