Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 2:7 in English Standard Version
"then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature."
- Ge 3:19 By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”
- Ge 3:23 therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken.
- Ge 7:22 Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died.
- Ge 18:27 Abraham answered and said, “Behold, I have undertaken to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes.
- Job 27:3 as long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils,
- Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
- Ps 103:14 For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.
- Ec 12:7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
- Isa 2:22 Stop regarding man in whose nostrils is breath, for of what account is he?
- 1Co 15:45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
- 1Co 15:47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven.