Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 2:23 in English Standard Version
"Then the man said, “This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”"
- Ge 29:14 and Laban said to him, “Surely you are my bone and my flesh!” And he stayed with him a month.
- Jud 9:2 “Say in the ears of all the leaders of Shechem, ‘Which is better for you, that all seventy of the sons of Jerubbaal rule over you, or that one rule over you?’ Remember also that I am your bone and your flesh.”
- 2Sa 5:1 Then all the tribes of Israel came to David at Hebron and said, “Behold, we are your bone and flesh.
- 2Sa 19:13 And say to Amasa, ‘Are you not my bone and my flesh? God do so to me and more also, if you are not commander of my army from now on in place of Joab.’”
- 1Co 11:8 For man was not made from woman, but woman from man.
- Eph 5:28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.