Explore similar Bible verses on Genesis 1:14 in English Standard Version
"And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years,"
- Ps 104:19 He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting.
- Jer 10:2 Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them,
- Eze 32:7 When I blot you out, I will cover the heavens and make their stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give its light.
- Joe 2:30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.
- Joe 3:15 The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.
- Mt 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- Lu 21:25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves,