Explore similar Bible verses on Galatians 2:19 in English Standard Version
"For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God."
- Lu 20:38 Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him.”
- Ro 6:2 By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?
- Ro 6:11 So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.
- Ro 7:4 Likewise, my brothers, you also have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead, in order that we may bear fruit for God.
- Ro 14:7 For none of us lives to himself, and none of us dies to himself.
- 2Co 5:15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
- 1Th 5:10 who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him.
- Heb 9:14 how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God.
- 1Pe 4:2 so as to live for the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for human passions but for the will of God.