Explore similar Bible verses on Galatians 1:1 in English Standard Version
"Paul, an apostle—not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead—"
- Ac 2:24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.
- Ac 9:6 But rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do.”
- Ac 20:24 But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
- Ac 22:10 And I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Rise, and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all that is appointed for you to do.’
- Ac 22:15 for you will be a witness for him to everyone of what you have seen and heard.
- Ac 22:21 And he said to me, ‘Go, for I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”
- Ac 26:16 But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you,
- 2Co 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God that is at Corinth, with all the saints who are in the whole of Achaia:
- Ga 1:11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man’s gospel.
- 1Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,
- Tit 1:3 and at the proper time manifested in his word through the preaching with which I have been entrusted by the command of God our Savior;