Explore similar Bible verses on Ezekiel 43:2 in English Standard Version
"And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east. And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory."
- Eze 1:24 And when they went, I heard the sound of their wings like the sound of many waters, like the sound of the Almighty, a sound of tumult like the sound of an army. When they stood still, they let down their wings.
- Eze 10:4 And the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub to the threshold of the house, and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was filled with the brightness of the glory of the Lord.
- Eze 10:18 Then the glory of the Lord went out from the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubim.
- Eze 11:23 And the glory of the Lord went up from the midst of the city and stood on the mountain that is on the east side of the city.
- Re 1:15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.
- Re 18:1 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was made bright with his glory.
- Re 21:11 having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.