Explore similar Bible verses on Ezekiel 42:1 in English Standard Version
"Then he led me out into the outer court, toward the north, and he brought me to the chambers that were opposite the separate yard and opposite the building on the north."
- Eze 40:17 Then he brought me into the outer court. And behold, there were chambers and a pavement, all around the court. Thirty chambers faced the pavement.
- Eze 40:20 As for the gate that faced toward the north, belonging to the outer court, he measured its length and its breadth.
- Eze 41:12 The building that was facing the separate yard on the west side was seventy cubits broad, and the wall of the building was five cubits thick all around, and its length ninety cubits.
- Eze 41:15 Then he measured the length of the building facing the yard that was at the back and its galleries on either side, a hundred cubits. The inside of the nave and the vestibules of the court,
- Eze 42:10 In the thickness of the wall of the court, on the south also, opposite the yard and opposite the building, there were chambers
- Eze 42:13 Then he said to me, “The north chambers and the south chambers opposite the yard are the holy chambers, where the priests who approach the Lord shall eat the most holy offerings. There they shall put the most holy offerings—the grain offering, the sin offering, and the guilt offering—for the place is holy.