Explore similar Bible verses on Ezekiel 40:3 in English Standard Version
"When he brought me there, behold, there was a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring reed in his hand. And he was standing in the gateway."
- Eze 1:7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf’s foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze.
- Eze 9:2 And behold, six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with his weapon for slaughter in his hand, and with them was a man clothed in linen, with a writing case at his waist. And they went in and stood beside the bronze altar.
- Eze 42:16 He measured the east side with the measuring reed, 500 cubits by the measuring reed all around.
- Eze 43:6 While the man was standing beside me, I heard one speaking to me out of the temple,
- Eze 47:3 Going on eastward with a measuring line in his hand, the man measured a thousand cubits, and then led me through the water, and it was ankle-deep.
- Re 11:1 Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,