Explore similar Bible verses on Ezekiel 20:5 in English Standard Version
"and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: On the day when I chose Israel, I swore to the offspring of the house of Jacob, making myself known to them in the land of Egypt; I swore to them, saying, I am the Lord your God."
- Ge 14:22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “I have lifted my hand to the Lord, God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth,
- Ex 3:8 and I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land to a good and broad land, a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
- Ex 4:31 And the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord had visited the people of Israel and that he had seen their affliction, they bowed their heads and worshiped.
- Ex 6:2 God spoke to Moses and said to him, “I am the Lord.
- Ex 6:7 I will take you to be my people, and I will be your God, and you shall know that I am the Lord your God, who has brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
- Eze 20:15 Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would not bring them into the land that I had given them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most glorious of all lands,
- Eze 20:23 Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would scatter them among the nations and disperse them through the countries,
- Eze 20:28 For when I had brought them into the land that I swore to give them, then wherever they saw any high hill or any leafy tree, there they offered their sacrifices and there they presented the provocation of their offering; there they sent up their pleasing aromas, and there they poured out their drink offerings.
- Eze 20:42 And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the country that I swore to give to your fathers.
- Eze 36:7 Therefore thus says the Lord God: I swear that the nations that are all around you shall themselves suffer reproach.
- Eze 47:14 And you shall divide equally what I swore to give to your fathers. This land shall fall to you as your inheritance.