Explore similar Bible verses on Ezekiel 1:28 in English Standard Version
"Like the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud on the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness all around. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of one speaking."
- Ge 9:13 I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
- Ge 17:3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him,
- Ge 17:17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said to himself, “Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?”
- Ex 24:16 The glory of the Lord dwelt on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days. And on the seventh day he called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud.
- Jos 5:14 And he said, “No; but I am the commander of the army of the Lord. Now I have come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped and said to him, “What does my lord say to his servant?”
- Eze 3:23 So I arose and went out into the valley, and behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, like the glory that I had seen by the Chebar canal, and I fell on my face.
- Eze 8:4 And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, like the vision that I saw in the valley.
- Eze 9:3 Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherub on which it rested to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed in linen, who had the writing case at his waist.
- Eze 10:4 And the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub to the threshold of the house, and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was filled with the brightness of the glory of the Lord.
- Eze 10:18 Then the glory of the Lord went out from the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubim.
- Eze 11:22 Then the cherubim lifted up their wings, with the wheels beside them, and the glory of the God of Israel was over them.
- Eze 43:3 And the vision I saw was just like the vision that I had seen when he came to destroy the city, and just like the vision that I had seen by the Chebar canal. And I fell on my face.
- Eze 43:4 As the glory of the Lord entered the temple by the gate facing east,
- Eze 44:4 Then he brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple, and I looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple of the Lord. And I fell on my face.
- Da 8:17 So he came near where I stood. And when he came, I was frightened and fell on my face. But he said to me, “Understand, O son of man, that the vision is for the time of the end.”
- Ac 9:4 And falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?”
- Re 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last,
- Re 4:3 And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald.
- Re 10:1 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire.