Explore similar Bible verses on Ezekiel 17:13 in English Standard Version
"And he took one of the royal offspring and made a covenant with him, putting him under oath (the chief men of the land he had taken away),"
- 2Ki 24:14 He carried away all Jerusalem and all the officials and all the mighty men of valor, 10,000 captives, and all the craftsmen and the smiths. None remained, except the poorest people of the land.
- 2Ki 24:17 And the king of Babylon made Mattaniah, Jehoiachin’s uncle, king in his place, and changed his name to Zedekiah.
- 2Ch 36:13 He also rebelled against King Nebuchadnezzar, who had made him swear by God. He stiffened his neck and hardened his heart against turning to the Lord, the God of Israel.
- Eze 17:15 But he rebelled against him by sending his ambassadors to Egypt, that they might give him horses and a large army. Will he thrive? Can one escape who does such things? Can he break the covenant and yet escape?
- Eze 17:18 He despised the oath in breaking the covenant, and behold, he gave his hand and did all these things; he shall not escape.
- Eze 21:23 But to them it will seem like a false divination. They have sworn solemn oaths, but he brings their guilt to remembrance, that they may be taken.