Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 8:8 in English Standard Version
"Then Pharaoh called Moses and Aaron and said, “Plead with the Lord to take away the frogs from me and from my people, and I will let the people go to sacrifice to the Lord.”"
- Ex 8:25 Then Pharaoh called Moses and Aaron and said, “Go, sacrifice to your God within the land.”
- Ex 8:28 So Pharaoh said, “I will let you go to sacrifice to the Lord your God in the wilderness; only you must not go very far away. Plead for me.”
- Ex 8:30 So Moses went out from Pharaoh and prayed to the Lord.
- Ex 9:28 Plead with the Lord, for there has been enough of God’s thunder and hail. I will let you go, and you shall stay no longer.”
- Ex 10:8 So Moses and Aaron were brought back to Pharaoh. And he said to them, “Go, serve the Lord your God. But which ones are to go?”
- Ex 10:17 Now therefore, forgive my sin, please, only this once, and plead with the Lord your God only to remove this death from me.”
- Ex 10:24 Then Pharaoh called Moses and said, “Go, serve the Lord; your little ones also may go with you; only let your flocks and your herds remain behind.”
- Ex 12:31 Then he summoned Moses and Aaron by night and said, “Up, go out from among my people, both you and the people of Israel; and go, serve the Lord, as you have said.
- Nu 21:7 And the people came to Moses and said, “We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord and against you. Pray to the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us.” So Moses prayed for the people.
- 1Ki 13:6 And the king said to the man of God, “Entreat now the favor of the Lord your God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored to me.” And the man of God entreated the Lord, and the king’s hand was restored to him and became as it was before.
- Ac 8:24 And Simon answered, “Pray for me to the Lord, that nothing of what you have said may come upon me.”