Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 6:6 in English Standard Version
"Say therefore to the people of Israel, ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will deliver you from slavery to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great acts of judgment."
- Ex 3:17 and I promise that I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, a land flowing with milk and honey.”’
- Ex 7:4 Pharaoh will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and bring my hosts, my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great acts of judgment.
- Ex 15:13 “You have led in your steadfast love the people whom you have redeemed; you have guided them by your strength to your holy abode.
- De 7:8 but it is because the Lord loves you and is keeping the oath that he swore to your fathers, that the Lord has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
- De 26:8 And the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with great deeds of terror, with signs and wonders.
- 2Ki 17:36 but you shall fear the Lord, who brought you out of the land of Egypt with great power and with an outstretched arm. You shall bow yourselves to him, and to him you shall sacrifice.
- 1Ch 17:21 And who is like your people Israel, the one nation on earth whom God went to redeem to be his people, making for yourself a name for great and awesome things, in driving out nations before your people whom you redeemed from Egypt?
- Ne 1:10 They are your servants and your people, whom you have redeemed by your great power and by your strong hand.
- Ps 136:11 and brought Israel out from among them, for his steadfast love endures forever;
- Isa 42:8 I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.
- Mal 3:6 “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.