Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 6:1 in English Standard Version
"But the Lord said to Moses, “Now you shall see what I will do to Pharaoh; for with a strong hand he will send them out, and with a strong hand he will drive them out of his land.”"
- Ex 3:19 But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless compelled by a mighty hand.
- Ex 11:1 The Lord said to Moses, “Yet one plague more I will bring upon Pharaoh and upon Egypt. Afterward he will let you go from here. When he lets you go, he will drive you away completely.
- Ex 12:33 The Egyptians were urgent with the people to send them out of the land in haste. For they said, “We shall all be dead.”
- Ex 12:39 And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough that they had brought out of Egypt, for it was not leavened, because they were thrust out of Egypt and could not wait, nor had they prepared any provisions for themselves.
- Ex 13:3 Then Moses said to the people, “Remember this day in which you came out from Egypt, out of the house of slavery, for by a strong hand the Lord brought you out from this place. No leavened bread shall be eaten.