Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 34:6 in English Standard Version
"The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,"
- Ex 22:27 for that is his only covering, and it is his cloak for his body; in what else shall he sleep? And if he cries to me, I will hear, for I am compassionate.
- Nu 14:18 ‘The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.’
- 2Ch 30:9 For if you return to the Lord, your brothers and your children will find compassion with their captors and return to this land. For the Lord your God is gracious and merciful and will not turn away his face from you, if you return to him.”
- Ne 9:17 They refused to obey and were not mindful of the wonders that you performed among them, but they stiffened their neck and appointed a leader to return to their slavery in Egypt. But you are a God ready to forgive, gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, and did not forsake them.
- Ps 57:10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.
- Ps 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
- Ps 103:8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
- Ps 108:4 For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
- Ps 111:4 He has caused his wondrous works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and merciful.
- Ps 112:4 Light dawns in the darkness for the upright; he is gracious, merciful, and righteous.
- Ps 116:5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; our God is merciful.
- Ps 145:8 The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
- Joe 2:13 and rend your hearts and not your garments.” Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster.