Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 34:10 in English Standard Version
"And he said, “Behold, I am making a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels, such as have not been created in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord, for it is an awesome thing that I will do with you."
- Ex 34:27 And the Lord said to Moses, “Write these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”
- De 4:32 “For ask now of the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that God created man on the earth, and ask from one end of heaven to the other, whether such a great thing as this has ever happened or was ever heard of.
- De 5:2 The Lord our God made a covenant with us in Horeb.
- De 10:21 He is your praise. He is your God, who has done for you these great and terrifying things that your eyes have seen.
- De 29:1 These are the words of the covenant that the Lord commanded Moses to make with the people of Israel in the land of Moab, besides the covenant that he had made with them at Horeb.
- Jos 6:20 So the people shouted, and the trumpets were blown. As soon as the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the people shouted a great shout, and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they captured the city.
- Jos 10:12 At that time Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, “Sun, stand still at Gibeon, and moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.”
- 2Sa 7:23 And who is like your people Israel, the one nation on earth whom God went to redeem to be his people, making himself a name and doing for them great and awesome things by driving out before your people, whom you redeemed for yourself from Egypt, a nation and its gods?
- Ps 77:14 You are the God who works wonders; you have made known your might among the peoples.
- Ps 78:12 In the sight of their fathers he performed wonders in the land of Egypt, in the fields of Zoan.
- Ps 145:6 They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds, and I will declare your greatness.
- Isa 64:3 When you did awesome things that we did not look for, you came down, the mountains quaked at your presence.