Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 32:13 in English Standard Version
"Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, your servants, to whom you swore by your own self, and said to them, ‘I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have promised I will give to your offspring, and they shall inherit it forever.’”"
- Ge 12:7 Then the Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built there an altar to the Lord, who had appeared to him.
- Ge 13:15 for all the land that you see I will give to you and to your offspring forever.
- Ge 15:7 And he said to him, “I am the Lord who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.”
- Ge 15:18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,
- Ge 22:16 and said, “By myself I have sworn, declares the Lord, because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son,
- Ge 26:4 I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and will give to your offspring all these lands. And in your offspring all the nations of the earth shall be blessed,
- Ge 28:13 And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, “I am the Lord, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. The land on which you lie I will give to you and to your offspring.
- Ge 35:11 And God said to him, “I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply. A nation and a company of nations shall come from you, and kings shall come from your own body.
- Ge 48:16 the angel who has redeemed me from all evil, bless the boys; and in them let my name be carried on, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.”
- Heb 6:13 For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself,