Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 23:33 in English Standard Version
"They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against me; for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”"
- Ex 34:12 Take care, lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land to which you go, lest it become a snare in your midst.
- De 7:16 And you shall consume all the peoples that the Lord your God will give over to you. Your eye shall not pity them, neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.
- Jos 23:13 know for certain that the Lord your God will no longer drive out these nations before you, but they shall be a snare and a trap for you, a whip on your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from off this good ground that the Lord your God has given you.
- Jud 2:3 So now I say, I will not drive them out before you, but they shall become thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare to you.”
- Ps 106:36 They served their idols, which became a snare to them.