Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 20:16 in English Standard Version
"“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."
- Ex 23:1 “You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.
- De 19:16 If a malicious witness arises to accuse a person of wrongdoing,
- Pr 19:5 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.
- Pr 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
- Pr 21:28 A false witness will perish, but the word of a man who hears will endure.
- Pr 24:28 Be not a witness against your neighbor without cause, and do not deceive with your lips.
- Pr 25:18 A man who bears false witness against his neighbor is like a war club, or a sword, or a sharp arrow.
- Mt 19:18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,