Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 19:6 in English Standard Version
"and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”"
- Le 20:26 You shall be holy to me, for I the Lord am holy and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine.
- De 7:6 “For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
- De 14:21 “You shall not eat anything that has died naturally. You may give it to the sojourner who is within your towns, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner. For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. “You shall not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk.
- De 26:19 and that he will set you in praise and in fame and in honor high above all nations that he has made, and that you shall be a people holy to the Lord your God, as he promised.”
- De 28:9 The Lord will establish you as a people holy to himself, as he has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in his ways.
- Isa 62:12 And they shall be called The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord; and you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.
- 1Pe 2:5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
- 1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
- Re 1:6 and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
- Re 5:10 and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.”
- Re 20:6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.